Our Mission Statement

Tuesday, June 25

USTREAM

To all of those interested in watching our devos at night here in Honduras, I apologize for it not working so far. I thought that we were good to go last night, but apparently the internet failed sometime during the devo but I didn't realize it until the end. If tonight is the same as last night, we will be having devo at 7:30 our time, which is 9:30 eastern and 8:30 central. I'm going to do my best to find the best spot to put the computer in so that we'll have good internet for the entire devo. Please stay tuned to the station because it very well could be that we have devo later tonight.  And I will be recording it while we're live so if you miss it, you can watch it later. I look forward to having you join us down here in Choluteca, Honduras. Brett is doing a great job bringing our devotionals so you don't wanna miss out!

No comments: