Our Mission Statement

Wednesday, May 24

Last Day

First let me began by apologizing for this blog being posted a day late. The internet at the hotel was down so I was unable to post a blog. Today we were able to sleep in until 10 am; much needed rest might I add. Today was also the day we said goodbye to three of our team members. To those three I wish you the best, God’s speed!! After everyone had had brunch, we put our luggage on the bus and headed down the mountain to the hotel. There we checked into our rooms and got ready to go play indoor soccer.

Our fearless leader Terry Reeves rented the indoor soccer place for us to play. It was so much fun; well at least I had fun. We were able to play for two hours, and mom the ankle is ok, a little purple, but ok!! This was a great opportunity to meet more people on the trip too. I wish all of you guys could have been here.

After two hours of soccer we loaded the buses and went back to the hotel to get ready to go to the mall. When everyone was ready we loaded the buses to go to the mall to eat and hang out with the friends we had made. After two hours there, we went back to the hotel for devo. While waiting, the soccer boys wrestled with Coach Mitchell and finally pushed him into the pool. I’m working on pictures, and I hope to have all of them posted by tomorrow. Nate Reeves brought us our lesson tonight to rap up the trip.

I’m sure everyone is looking forward to seeing there loved ones, you were all missed and the feeling is mutual. We will be home tomorrow. Thanks so much for keeping us in your prayers. Please continue to pray for our Honduran friends. We have all come to love them. God Bless!!

Brandy B

No comments: