Our Mission Statement

Saturday, July 4

Just Video Clips!!!!

Hey all I promised some video clips so here you go!!!  Also for those that went on the trip I will be "borrowing" some pictures to put on the website so do not be surprised!!  Thank you all!!

This was one of the children who use to live at Casa de Esperanza but now lives with his parents and is doing well.  Isn't he adorable?   





These were some noise makers given to some of the children and they played us a song!!  It was Jesus loves me, I think?  Either way it was cute!!



Terry decided to go and buy pretty much every hotdog ever known to Honduras and it was probably a good thing he did!! I'm not sure He expected as many people to show up as did, but we had a lot to come which was AMAZING (my favorite word)!!!  So it was like feeding the 5000.

I hope you enjoy the few video clips!!  If I had more I would post them. I had some but they were acting funny when I put them on my computer so I'm not sure what the problem is.  Remember to pray for the Honduran people.  Love you all!!

Brandy B

Please please make sure to read Terry's post For July 4th It was great!!!!!!!!  Terry thank you for letting post these video clips and to everyone else thank you for reading/watching!!

No comments: