Our Mission Statement

Tuesday, March 3

Calling all bargin hunters

Just in: Low airline fare posted today!

Continental Airlines today (Tuesday, March 3) just posted round trip tickets from Nashville to Tegucigalpa for an amazingly low $544.20. This price includes all taxes and fees!!! I HIGHLY recommend anyone flying out of Nashville to take advantage of this fare. I know that I will be booking and I already know others that are jumping at this fare. This is as low as I have seen in years.

Specifics:

Departing info (Friday, June 26)
Continental flight # 2175 departing Nashville @ 6:05 to Houston; connecting on flight #756 arriving 11:39.

Return flight (Monday, July 6)
Continental flight #755 departing Tegucigalpa 12:28 to Houston. Connect flight #2471 to Nashville.

As a reminder, you still have the option of flying American airlines and fares will vary literally everyday. Good luck, may you find low fares in your travel plans!

Blessing to all,

Terry

No comments: