Our Mission Statement

Friday, May 2

Torch ball caps on sale

Hello everyone,

I know everyone is gearing up for their mission trips this summer. I hope you all are as excited as I am to get to go down to work again. I know that we all have a lot going on but I wanted to share this with you. I am putting in an order for Torch ball caps. If you would like to order one let me know by Monday, May 12th. The caps come in 2 different styles. Let me know what style and color. The caps are $12.00 each. If you are with a group I will send them all at one time to your group leader before your trip departs. If you are in my group I will either mail them to you or bring them with me on the trip. Thanks!

Terry

Style 1: One size fits most "fitted" cotton caps (fits heads with hat size 7 - 7 5/8)
Colors:
Black with white TORCH letters
Navy blue with gold (yellow) TORCH letters
Moss green with off white TORCH letters

Style 2: unstructured cotton cap with adjustable strap.
Colors:
Yellow with black TORCH letters
Chocolate brown with pale pink TORCH letters
Moss green with off white TORCH letters
Khaki with black TORCH letters

I need to get the order in on Tuesday, May 13th. I need payment for the your cap by May 31st. Make checks payable to Western Hills Church of Christ / Torch Missions. My address is 221 Oak Hill Drive, Lebanon, TN 37087




































No comments: